Since 1974, home owners have been protected from dangerous items in their homes by federal law which prescribed a system whereby if a manufacturer designed a dangerous product, they MUST recall all those items and FIX THEM FOR FREE!
The problem in the law is that most often it’s up to the consumer, to find out whether appliances are potential fire or safety hazards!
There is a database designed and managed by the government, but you would have to wade through 210 MILLION recalled items to find out if a dishwasher or air conditioner is a hazard to your clients family, until now.
RecallChek is the first consumer appliance recall reporting system ever created, and is available to you now.
HOW IT WORKS
You simply take down the model numbers from all of the major appliances in your home, including, but not limited to, HVAC equipment, water heaters, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, washing machines and dryers. You may also include garbage disposals, exhaust fans, and smoke detectors. Serial numbers are optional, but are encouraged to be submitted as well. Within 2 business days of submitting your appliances, you will receive a detailed report summarizing our findings. Click “Continue” to proceed.
- Your home inspector records the model numbers of your built-in home appliances and HVAC systems.
- The Model Number Algorithem (MNA) matches your appliances against the RecallChek database of recalled items.
- RecallChek issues a report, separate from the home inspection report. This report is mailed directly to you.
- This service is intended to provide homeowners with valuable information on how to receive FREE repairs from manufacturers in the event a recalled appliance is found.
With your RecallChek you will receive:
- A complete recall report for all home systems within 48 hours
- Immediate alerts if your appliance gets recalled
- 24/7 online inventory in case of loss
- Recall Protection for Life
- Update your home’s appliances at any time
- Exclusive offers on products and services for the home
- Dedicated customer service team to help you get your free in-home repairs
- Monthly Maintenance tips every home owner should have!
Sterling Home Inspection is an authorized RecallChek dealer. Contact us for details at 215-393-5754
We are committed in raising the standards of your home inspection. That’s why we offer FREE RecallCheks for your home appliances with every inspection we do.