By Wei-Ren Pan
This atlas presents unique info at the human lymphatic method within the head, neck and chest areas in addition to the extremities, with greater than four hundred photos and radiographs, together with micro and macro perspectives of the morphology. a lot of the content material is gifted for the 1st time, equivalent to the person transformations in lymphatic distribution, specially within the head neck quarter; features of the oblique precollecting lymph vessel within the scalp; the lymphatic ampulla and diverticulum; and the obvious lymph node. supplying insights into the lymphatic anatomy, the booklet is a necessary source for scientific and technology scholars in addition to therapists, clinicians and researchers operating during this field.
Read or Download Atlas of Lymphatic Anatomy in the Head, Neck, Chest and Limbs PDF
Similar anatomy books
Tricky try Questions? overlooked Lectures? now not sufficient Time? thankfully for you, there is Schaum's. This all-in-one-package contains greater than 1,400 totally solved difficulties, examples, and perform routines to sharpen your problem-solving abilities. Plus, you have got entry to twenty certain video clips that includes technological know-how teachers who clarify the main in most cases verified concepts--it's similar to having your personal digital show!
1. 1 heritage neoplastic illnesses that are at the moment refractory to traditional remedy. All facets of either preclinical Anticancer results of increased (noncauterizing) tem and scientific WBH, starting from molecular biology perature have been first saw in historical Egyptian instances and body structure to WBH methodologies and scientific (Oleson and Dewhirst 1983).
Rules of Organ and Tissue development investigates the mechanisms underlying the law of organ and tissue development. Theories of progress legislation are mentioned, besides progress and renewal; elements that effect prenatal mind improvement; law of metabolic and useful houses of muscle; and the position of hysteria in muscle development.
Necessities of Anatomy & body structure is a textual content that blends up to date technology, stimulating writing, high quality artwork, and state-of-the-art academic expertise to supply the simplest instructing and studying software on hand within the one-semester anatomy and body structure classes. The designated pedagogy of the textual content revolves round the topic of "Elevate Learning".
- Epizootic Ulcerative Fish Disease Syndrome
- Molecular Vaccines: From Prophylaxis to Therapy - Volume 2
- Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems (Encyclopedia of Agricultural Science, Four-Volume Set)
- Mechanical Stress, Functional Adaptation and the Variation Structure of the Human Femur Diaphysis (Advances in Anatomy, Embryology and Cell Biology)
Extra info for Atlas of Lymphatic Anatomy in the Head, Neck, Chest and Limbs
Atlas of Lymphatic Anatomy in the Head, Neck, Chest and Limbs by Wei-Ren Pan